We will collect and process information in accordance with the following policies:
- We respect your personal information and undertake to comply with applicable Data Protection legislation.
- All data collected from you will be transmitted to servers where it will be processed.
- We confirm that any personal details, which you provide to us (or which are available on public registers) from which we can identify you, are held in accordance with our Data Protection Registration Notification. When you register your details with us, we consider the information you input as private.
- Collecting information provides specific benefits to our website visitors. Collecting your information will allow us to process your order and to better advise you of goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- We use the information for the following purposes:
- processing any order or enquiry from you
- processing your interest in us, whether as a potential employee or customer or supplier
- for statistical purposes to improve the services we provide
- to administer our business
- to notify you of topics that may be of interest to you
- completing or supporting any transaction or activity you have with us
- research and development
- tailoring the website for its visitors
- analysis and reporting
- to build records of individual visitors
- contacting our visitors for promotion of the site or products.
- In the event that your personal information is no longer used by us for the purposes outlined in these policies, we will delete it except insofar as it is necessary to retain such information to comply with other relevant or applicable law.
- In the event that your personal data becomes untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or in any event, you have the right to gain access to your personal data and may rectify the same.
- In the event that you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, login to the "My Account" section of our website and unselect the "Newsletter" checkbox, if you are a registered user.
- We allow our visitors to access their own information where this relates to account and order processing information. (For example, users can access things such as their online account details).
- You agree that you do not object to us, or such third parties contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999 or the equivalent under local applicable law.
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities, to provide your user information and/or information concerning your activities whilst using this web site we shall do so. We also reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning your use of this web site, and that use is deemed by us inconsistent with these terms.
- We may use "cookies" and other software so as to be able to build up a profile of your interests and preferences and this may be used by us to develop and operate our business.
- We may disclose to third parties aggregated data on the use of this web site or our services, provided that a single individual is not identifiable in such data.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All account information you use or supply on Insight's Web site when ordering or tracking products is completely secure. We use the most advanced encryption technology to protect you from unauthorised use of information supplied on our Web site.
Next, the browser and the server create a "master key." This master key is a codebook that both sides use to encode and decode transmissions. Only your browser and our server share that master key which is good only for that particular session. The unique key allows your browser and our server to exchange sensitive information in a way third parties can't understand.
Once your transactions are complete and you leave our secure site, the master key you once held with the server becomes useless. When you re-enter the secure site, the hello, digital certificate and master key process start over again.